2015. szeptember 20., vasárnap

OOTD* ~ 008

Hello!
Do you remember, that I said I'm in love with cotton shorts? Here is another one!
It's funny because this short, is from Women's Secret, and I can't decide wheter it is a short for street or a it is a pijama... :D
BUT I'm in love with this, and I think it is totally a casual one!

Oooh! And one more thing!
I got rid of my braces, so from now on you could see me only smiling! Around the clock, all day and all night!
xoxo
Ritcii*

Hello!
Emlékeztek, amikor azt mondtam imádom a pamut sortokat? Itt egy újabb!
Vicces, mivelhogy ezt a darabot a Women's Secret-ben vettem és nem tudom eldönteni, hogy utcára való, vagy pizsama.. :D
Mindenesetre én imádom, és szerintem tökéletes hétköznapi viselet!

Oooh! És még valami!
Megszabadultam a fogszabályozómtól, így mostantól csak mosolyogni láttok majd! Egész nap, éjjel-nappal!
xoxo
Ritcii*








Shorts Women's Secret // T-shirt Stradivarius // Bag Vintage // Ring Romwe // Sandals Zara

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése